Re: Help with Skullgirls

Ah sorry, sad to say, I got beaten very badly minutes after it started. She's like super strong.
BTW, What do we do in those attacks where it says hold and than the names of the keys to press. Also, how do we find if we can perform the attack of a particular level or not and how do we perform those taunt attacks which are at the end of every attack list as far as I've seen till now?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DJEPIC via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Berenion via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Karlitos via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : makenan53 via Audiogames-reflector