Re: computer power suplie exploded, is any thing else damaged?

@32 i guess i turned off the power fast enough before the power could go through without any thing stopping it. I already had my finger on the power switch and in the moment where this scary squeaking noise kicked in i directly pressed the button. That would also explain why the fuse in our house did not go off. But the squeaking and booming of the capacitor i couldn't stop. The thing was probs broken any way, from closer looking, it seamed like liquit ran out of the thing before. The liquid how ever is conductive and probably so caused a lot of contacts that where not soposed to happen, also the capacitor blocked the fan and well that caused it then.