Re: StarTrade

Hi jjaquinta,
I have just bought an amazon echo, and I am very interested in all your titles, specially Star lanes and traders, but wouldn't say that 6 swords is not interesting either.
Unfortunately though, game only seems to support US UK English, and no others.
Would it be possible to add Other English speaking Countries? such as English IN?
Kept on trying to open starlanes yesterday, for my echo to go, are you looking for, star? startrack? starwars? lol
Grryf