Re: Heavy Hitters in Manamon 2

Hi there, first time posting on this forum in quite some time, but I want to weigh in on this. I've beaten the game once, just got it at the beginning of the month, and I really wasn't too impressed with Kangachan at higher levels. He was a beast when I first caught him as a Kangard but he just seemed to run out of steam for me after a while, somewhere after the 4th stadium. I really am loving Mightauras though. He may have lower hp, but he hits like a tank, and from what I've read, he may be able to solo the Pierre fight, now that's a heavy hitter if I've seen one. Also, I agree with post 3, bulderdash can really hit hard if you set it up with rev up and it survives, those speed attacks are pretty nice.