Re: Heavy Hitters in Manamon 2

I would definitely not classify Turrubble as a heavy hitter. It's a tank, just like Titomaton, assuming you equip the latter with a broomstick. In fact, I used Turrubble on my first playthrough and was rather underwhelmed by its damage output, but perhaps I just got one with crappy strength.
Kamadeir apparently hits very hard, but is slow. Maustodon is the same.
But I guess it all depends on what your definition of heavy hitter is... I do actually feel like Ninjarkin can qualify here. Then there is Blazond, who apparently also has very high attack. Vultair, too. And Remullion has the heavy hitter ability, so that must count for something.

And as for Kangachan, yep, that one's crazy good in its second transformation. But you don't really get anything useful after that.