Re: teamtalk or discord?

hi, i use them both. teamtalk is much easyer, but lacs some controls, has a hole accessible client, well it's interface is straightforward, just hotkeys and tabb and well.
while discord is a combination of teamtalk and skype, with both server connecting and dirrect messaging/calling. for me it took me a lot to learn how to use it, cause it's so big and lacks hotkeys for various things, we need hotkeys for this beast
so, those are my breef opinions on them. thanks for listening

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ilyas booneehee via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Deathstar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Tissman via Audiogames-reflector