Re: windows 10 1903 broke .ogg files

Yeah it's fucking awful.  When I was doing sound design for teams in the no video game jam, I had tons of trouble with this.  You can't exactly choose what format to download when getting sounds from free sites, and if I wasn't super careful I'd have to kill the explorer process and all my other explorer windows along with it just to get control back.
It even caused crashes in the Goldwave and Audassety open file dialogues, making me lose my progress on the current project a couple times since I had to force kill the program.
Updating the web media extensions didn't help either.