Re: The Vale (final?) Demo

friends. what difference does it make how often Alex talk about her blindness. she's blind, so what? many blind people, if they strive for something, they can reach heights. personally, in my picture of the world fits into what she does not see and her uncle, not wanting her to be defenseless, teaches her to fight. especially do not forget that this is a fantasy world. maybe she has some magical abilities judging by the demo exist. but in fact in the Middle Ages anything could have happened. and this is not the Middle Ages but fantasy! FANTASY. so everything is quite logical. no need to mix the game with reality. I'm sorry I didn't want to offend anyone, I just expressed my opinion.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : spay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lml5280 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Karlitos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Valmorian via Audiogames-reflector