Re: How the hell do I stop rocking?

Well, it depends why you like to rock.
I enjoy rocking a lot to be honest.
There are a few things you can do to acceptably rock.
1.  get a rocking chair.
2.  use a swing.
3.  play nice dance or rocking music and rock to that.
I do this a lot.
If I feel like rocking a lot I load some 1960s rock, and turn it up and rock.
Outside the home.
Yeah, not sure about that.
I used to play piano, no one minds if you rock to your own beats.
Other than that, I'm not sure.
The only time I do rock is if I am waiting for an important thing somewhere like a meeting, nerves I guess.
But others have ways to handle those especially if the wait is lenghthy.
I would personally not bother about it.
The difference is if you don't dance or rock normally.
Then if you actually like to rock it may annoy you.
Then again, I have not got that many normal friends.
My best one is autistic and he rocks all the time and other things much worse.
Who cares if they say you are retarded, it can't be much worse than drumbing fingers or tapping feet at least its noiseless.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : fatih via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : JasonBlaze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : chrisnorman7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : chrisnorman7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dgleks via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Erick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector