Re: Code Dungeon - A FREE hack & slash dungeon crawler

I just wanted to stop by this thread and say that I am loving this game. It is definitely a breath of fresh air in terms of audio games these days. The market was getting horribly saturated with at best average games, but this one is keeping me very entertained and provides a good challenge. I just made it to the third floor a little while ago and am loving the challenges. Although, I will say, figuring out the pattern for those damn hogs is so difficult. I swear i only ever kill them by luck. Anyway, keep up the hard work, and i will definitely be happy to wait around to see what this game becomes over time.