Re: The Vale (final?) Demo

@AssaultFreak
Because his behavior has continued unchecked for a very long time (mainly I think because he doesn't post that often) and someone needs to say something, so that we as a community aren't seen to be tacitly approving of this kind of toxicity, particularly when mainstream developers are involved.  And again, this isn't about his opinions regarding the game (in fact as I said I'm starting to come over to your side after thinking about it more) but the way in which he said it and talked to Grryfindore afterwards is just not something we need here.  I'll take the warning without complaint if I get one, and I do regret the off topic nature of the post, but I don't regret what I said or why I said it.
Either way I am not going to continue the conversation after this out of respect for the topic.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : thggamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sethgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : spay via Audiogames-reflector