Re: The Vale (final?) Demo

@Exodus
I'm not trying to invalidate your criticism, I thought I made that clear when I said that I don't mind if you have a problem with the game personally, and I definitely do see the worth in some of your arguments and was actually going to write a post explaining that soon.

No I'm calling your post, and most others you make here, edgy because they are.
Your attitude is awful most times even when nothing has seemingly occurred that could cause it, your snark reminds me of a moody teenager but as far as I know you're a grown adult, and you throw out unnecessary barbs without caring what long term effects they may have.  You undoubtedly know all this at this point in your life and clearly, don't care to change it because screw what everyone else thinks right?  Or at least that's the image you project.

I'm not sure exactly what in your life has made you so bitter and hair trigger angry that you feel the need to waste your time insulting people on the internet with little to no provocation, but at this point I pity you more than I dislike you, because if this aura of nastyness which surrounds you is an _expression_ of how you feel in your every day life, than being Exodus must suck pretty bad.