Re: Inquisitor's Heartbeat, updated version available

Micco:
Yep Sebby is right. I'm okay with the activation system, but I see his point.

The puzzles and features I'm talking about shouldn't cost much to make in the game, and it should be rather easy to code as well. I'm thinking about the following:
Attack and stund or kill the guards by pressing the spacebar. You already have the sounds for that.
Release the prisseners by pressing the spacebar, or find the right key to unlock the chains and release them. You already have to find keys, so that shouldn't be difficult to make.
Puzzles on opening the secret passages: You could move peases of the wall simply by walking into them, and have to push them in the right order to brake the wall, or move peases of the wall to be able to go through. You already have the sounds and most of it in the game.
You see? All those suggestions shouldn't cost much because you already have most of it in the game. It should only cost some extra h ours of coding.
I totally understand that extra features and such do cost time and money, so the trick is to figure out how to improve the game with awesome features without making it very expensive.
For many people, I think it would be very important to have a key to press which tells you if you have been in the location before. I found myself getting stuck a lot of time, where I didn't know if I had been there before. This feature shouldn't be expensive or difficult to make either.
Just a lot of positive feedback which I hope you'll have in mind.