Re: Inquisitor's Heartbeat, updated version available

I think this style of game would work well on a portable platform like Ios, especially with a possible endless mode, however I do like Slj's suggestions for interesting maze elements especially with the chance to generate more maps sinse the more elements a maze contains the more interesting it is to solve, and the more elements a maze contains the more elements it is possible to randomize thus creating greater variety in an endless play mode.

On the activation issue to be honest I don't personally agree with Sebby about this, having bought a great many games from developers like Gma over the years with machine specific activations and found the system to be workable. It's an annoyance if new codes must be generated whenever I change machines, but no more so than say buying something in an inconveniently wrapped box, though admitedly I do believe it is more of a problem when running a virtual operating system owing to the changes in virtual os when the emulati on software is started.

My only reservation with the system is firstly if it is possible to get additional codes or activations for new machines, (one developer is notoriously bad at providing these), and secondly if a developer actually ceases development. for good and fails to release there games as abandonware with ways to unlock them on new machines. One developer (cough bsc cough), recently did this and I do cconfess people aren't hapy with them over it.

Both of those two circumstances however come down fundamentally to good customer service and being available to actually talk to your customers, and given your own participation on this forum I don't see that as a problem, indeed if I didn't own an Iphone I'd have likely already bought pc versions of all your games.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kristijan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : micco67 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : micco67 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dankovitch vitaliy via Audiogames-reflector