Re: Radegast and Accessibility Discussion

Hey, I have some news.
Yesterday I had a very short time in world, since my laptop decided to die.
I was on Vai and I've met @heartssong there, along with another general assistant, forgive me for forgeting your name, but she wasn't a Radegast user.
I had a chat with both of them, learned how to put an avatar on, walk to people without bumping into them, interact a bit with the client and I won't call it the most intuitive, but I am willing to learn, people are friendly and ready to help you when you need it etc.
I had a pretty fun time, even that it was only 15 or 20 mins.
@heartssong, you have a huge thumbsup from me, as a poster but more as a person, since you are willing to help us learn and be there when we need your help.
Keep it up and I will come in world today roughly at the same hour to continue what we started yesterday.
I will try to make recordings after I get the hang of it, but I warn you, I have nothing professional, just an internal mic and I will also record my soundcard.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : heartssong via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : heartssong via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : heartssong via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : heartssong via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : heartssong via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : heartssong via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : heartssong via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : heartssong via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector