Re: Radegast and Accessibility Discussion

Last night I had my second day in sl and I can say that I had a great amount of fun.
I got to meet cool people, I rode horses, got myself a fishing pole, ate some fruits, got onto a water slide, into a motorized water tube, got 2 cute cats and much, much more.
I can definitely say that I had plenty of fun and I will go in it every day because people are friendly, they help you get started and teach you all the secrets Radegast and sl have.
The market is done in a browser and there is much more than I explored last night.
I can say that sound in Radegast has some problems since I got out of the tube and the sound didn't stop, but it isn't too bad since the dev is willing to solve stuff.
If you can, give it a fair chance and you won't regret it, you just need patience and the willingness to learn.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : heartssong via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : heartssong via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : heartssong via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : heartssong via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : heartssong via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : heartssong via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : heartssong via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : heartssong via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : heartssong via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector