Re: How do you handle crossing roads in a straight line?

@23
They probably don't. But I feel like they move my ears just enough that sounds gets altered. Think it's probably more in my head than a reality, but as I don't like to listen to anything except GPS instructions when walking about anyways, I'm perfectly happy with no headphones.

@28
I agree that not all dogs are made equal. Fliss was an amazing guide dog, but honestly, I probably didn't use her to her full potential, because it turns out I'm a bit of a bleeding heart, and treated her like a helpful friend, rather than an employee. I wholeheartedly agree with my approach, but i can see why it might not get every ounce of useful work out of an animal.

I think getting chucked into some unknown place is fantastic. I had that too when I was young. In England at least, they're not allowed to do that anymore, or if they are, the required paperwork would take more than the average human lifespan to complete.

@31
Yes, there is. I've made one called Crowflight.

It's not on the app store yet though, because the formula that tells you want direction to travel in is wrong, and I'm not sure how to fix it, and got distracted doing other stuff.

For now though, you can absolutely install it on your phone using "https://flutter.dev/"]Flutter.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : claudiogaranzini via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : chrisnorman7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : chrisnorman7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : chrisnorman7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector