Re: braillenote touch and braillesense u2, which one is better?

@Devinprater, you do bring up an interesting point. Why don’t we have proper braille formatting indicators in print documents? That should be the case, and it is definitely worth an aggressive push to get that to return. However, I still do receive italics indications when I connect it as a braille display. In BRF files, I still can tell paragraphical indentation, and centered headings, as was done before. I feel there have been some improvements in how some text is displayed in note-takers, especially where STEM is concerned and other languages are concerned. Perhaps the meaning of a braille display, and note-taker has changed over the years. Perhaps there are some ways in which there have been some improvement, and some ways where regression has occurred. At the end of the day, I still can appreciate literacy as a braille reader, and still can tell the difference between a paragraphical indentation, and a heading inentation. Embossers can still emboss raw braille formatted text if one wishes. I hope you understand where I am coming from, and I understand that I am speaking without the experiences with the old note-taker technology, as you knew it.
That's my two cents here.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : soren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : superb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rich_Beardsley via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : superb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector