Re: New Maschine leaked, Maschine +, standalone

@12 That's really cool.

I don't agree we should just take what we're given and be grateful. Not when they're still pushing how they're so in on accessibility. Not when half this shit isn't all that hard to implement.

Object nav is fine but it's not user friendly. I can get around the window well enough with it though, so it's not an issue for me, but it really should be fixed properly.