Scott pilgrim vs the world: the videogame is being rereleased!

I saw a trailer on YouTube that got me all giddy inside.

Then I ran a search on Google and found this article

Looks like its coming to all major platdorms, including pc, ps4, Xbox, switch and stadia, with all dlc included this holiday.

I still have it on ps3 with all the dlc, but would love to have it portable on the switch. Is anyone else excited about this?

For anyone who is unaware, Scott pilgrim vs the world is a very playavle 2d 8-bit inspired beat em up with stereo sound, and a rocking chip tune soundtrack. It was released about 7 years ago for 360 and ps3, but since it got delisted, fans have been crying out for its return, and so here it is. smile