Re: Scott pilgrim vs the world: the videogame is being rereleased!

omfg omfg omfg! This is very widely regarded by many as the best beat 'em up ever made. I missed out on it the first time through, and I'm totally buying this on every platform. Didn't scott pilgrim's creator even mention that he was making it his life mission to get this game relisted? Think I remember hearing that somewhere.