Manamon II and firewall updates?

Hi all.
So a friend and I both bought Manamon II a week ago. We've been playing and enjoying ourselves, until  yesterday. Since then, both of our computers are telling us Manamon II is a virus. I know it's not because I've been playing it, and it just uninstalled it and gave us no choice. We've tried reinstalling it with no success. We have both purchased it and made good progress. Any advice on fixing this? I'm assuming it has something to do with windows updating its antiviruses? Apologies if this is the wrong thread for this question.