Re: LimeBerry Studios looking for content creators and internal testers

Well I'd also be interested, but same with others, I can do skype, zoom, and teamtalk to.
However, my timezone being new zealand time means if we need to do voice things its going to be a bit hard to do constantly.
Now if we can have things handled via email and or a forum or something alternitive then maybe.
I'd like to betatest but I am not sure how that would work.
I could be interested with item creation I guess but I don't really make much content as such.
Also I don't know much about your company also is this a free position or is it worth something.
Also, what sort of job would this be, this would put the dedication I would put towards it.
If its a free job then its going to get slotted into my daily plan.
It will get done, but there is no order to it getting done.
For example, I test for dolphin computer access.
I do get the software so I guess I am getting payed, I do slot it into my day, I do check what needs doing and I do do the work, however, there is no set time.
Its going to get difficult if I have to do a voice meating at a spaciffic time.
Now if I can make that time thats one thing.
However if you expect a spaciffic time, then you may only get people in your country applying for this.
Because I can't garantee I will make any spaciffic timed meetings.
I am 12-13 hours ahead of gmt time.
Everything is back to front, which was why well things got a bit loopy.
If voice meetings are like at nights round 8 pm nz time, then yeah, thats probably a safe bet that I can make it.
I however have a life, and if I get a voice meeting like 2 or 3pm chances are that I may not always be available.
To be honest if it is required that a voice meeting and only a voice meeting, and nothing else, then thats going to be a bit harder to handle.
I would prefer email and text communications where possible unless the voice meetings are at a certain time of the day I may not make them at all.
As for the contact stuff, whats app, hmmm that aint me.
I would prefer teamtalk, zoom if you need and skype if you must.
And for timezone independance email communication and or maybe another forum for discussion would be fine.
I am happy to work but any spaciffic online event may fall within a weird part of my timezone.
Thanks.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kjsisco via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xsense via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector