LimeBerry Studios looking for content creators and internal testers

Hi all. Sean here. I'm Co-CEO for Limebery Studios.
We are looking for content creators for The Virtuals. We would also like to have a few more internal testers for our products.
If you're interested in taking part in this, please email me at
chipper zero one eight two at gmail dot com
I've written the email out so I don't get unwanted spam.
Once I've gotten your introduction email, I would like to conduct this interview via voice if possible. Whats app is the easiest way for this to be done. You'll need whats app as well for our weekly meetings we have.
Thanks so much for your interest and we hope to gather some great team members.
Please understand that if chosen, we will need you to be dedicated to this. We ourselves are dedicated to our work and hope each of our team members can give their jobs just as much dedication.
Take care all and hope to hear from your soon.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kjsisco via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xsense via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector