Re: soundStrider, exploration game and relaxation tool

If you go into the run dialog and type msinfo32, you'll be in the system information dialog where you can see ram, CPU and other things.
Iirc, earlier in this thread you said you were on Windows 7 with 4 gb of ram? That, should, be enough, but the dev has said CPU speed is more important for this game as the realtime synthesis is taxing. I'm not sure what the minimum win7 CPU speeds are, but when I checked the manual yesterday, the game did look a little CPU heavy. I had no problem with it, but only because I have a fairly expensive machine now which I got for music production. My old machine which had Windows 7 on it might've had trouble though; it was from 2012 and was pretty cheap.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : germanico via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : shiftBacktick via Audiogames-reflector