Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

I like things that are usable through the whole game. That doesn't necessarily mean a billion damage every hit, but more that it doesn't miss. Sorry, random misses aren't fun to me. Even worse if it's random misses on a move that doesn't do a lot of damage anyway. Moves that do random damage like shred and fireball flurry don't strike me as fun or interesting either. Sure, it's neat if it hits all 6 times, and some or all of them are critical hits. That's kinda cool! One hit just really isn't all that impressive. Hell, an ineffective hit of something else would do more damage. Dragon flurry or whatever it's called is alright I guess. At least it hits from 2 to 5 times and has a decent crit chance. But one hit of shred or pummel or whatever just isn't noteworthy even if it's effective and a critical hit. The Garganchan line is neat once it gets good. Before that though, I just keep asking the same thing. What's with all the damn special moves? The Volanteral line is awesome when it hits. Mostly though I just keep thinking the same thing. Damn! I missed! Damn! I missed! Damn damn damn!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : parnooson1234 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : parnooson1234 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mara via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : parnooson1234 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : parnooson1234 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : star fire via Audiogames-reflector