Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Honestly, Skeletone sounds kind of cool. I've never played with Snowmonno because, as memory serves, it used to be really, well, bad. I think Artisoul has a neat ability, but at least as far as I played with it, it got exactly no decent moves. Is there a such thing as a decent dragon type? I haven't seen a lot of people use one, so I'm guessing not. I agree with you on Yakshine though. Mine tended to get killed really quickly. Is it just me, or do insects become useless later in the game? My Centiplex loved getting killed apparently. I'm still working on my favorites list of these new creatures. I have a few definite favorites from Manamon 1, Hydrake, Erroir, the ice mythical, and Leonatar among them. As for this time around, that Hyplish and its transformation are pretty high on my list. That thing can take a ton of damage and stay alive. It has a huge problem with plant attacks though, so that's worth remembering. What about Mutmo and its various transformations? Are they worth my time?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mara via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : parnooson1234 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : parnooson1234 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BaelorTheBard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector