Mechanic Ideas

Hey everybody!

We're not short of mechanic ideas, but we were having a conversation last night wondering if there's something that hasn't been done before, that a lot of players want. Or any super inventive ideas, that only work in an audio game context, that we haven't thought of. So, as we're doing more and more now, we thought we'd ask audio gamers.

What mechanics would you like to have in your dream audio game? They can be in any genre.

All the best
Harry