Re: Mechanic Ideas

Hello.
I, personally, am biased here, but I feel we have very few character driven games. In audiogames, you usually play as some nameless, voiceless person, making your way through the story. I'd like a game that trumps this, so if one day someone made an audio version of Smash Bros, the'd have audiogame characters to pull from.
Secondly, a game like Spider-Man on PSBLED. Again, biased, but a game in which you play as a character and feel powerful and fully immersed would be amazing.
And being able to do environmental damage. I've played too many shooters in my time in which you can fight someone and pound a wall with bullets eternally and it'll never break. Being able to do environmental damage in a shooter or a fighter would be lots of fun.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : PitchBlack via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Berenion via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : spiderManiac via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Garr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : spiderManiac via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lml5280 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Deucalion via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dennybuster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dennybuster via Audiogames-reflector