Re: Why do people still use bgt?

@61, very good points there. I suppose I never thought about it like that, I usually work on projects solo or with people of a similar mind, so knowing what goes where usually isn't a big deal, and we always have clear filenames so we'll probably still know what's what if we were to abandone it for a few years or whatever.
Ironcross, while I think we can all agree that BGT's future certainly won't be a bright one, I disagree that those still holding on to it are lazy necessarily. Not everyone wants to do programming outside of making audiogames, or heck, some people just want a simple language to code games in while leaving the more complated languages for the coding of, well, more complicated programs. The sighted industry is full of this sort of thing, the only difference is that they actually have dedicated languages for games like BGT that are still receiving updates, look at unreal, unity, etc etc.
With all that said though, look at swamp. Would you call aprone lazy for choosing to use VB 6 in 2020?