Re: What do you think about the Corona virus conspiracy theories?

78: Interesting post, even if it is completely incorrect. You know nothing of my circumstances save for the fact that I am jobless at this time and pissed off about that. That is the one thing you did get right. How about you. Are you currently working? Did you have a job before all of this started? If you did have one and have lost it as a result of all of these restrictions, then I feel for you. if you currently are employed then don't speak into that which you do not understand. If you never had a job and were just living off the benefits from the government, then don't speak into this because you wouldn't know what it is like to have been employed for over twenty years only to loose that over some stupid virus. You'll pardon me if I am angry and frustrated by this stuff. If I do come across as sounding harsh at times, then chalk it up to that. i do not intend to do so, but that's how things go at times.