Re: What do you think about the Corona virus conspiracy theories?

Accman wrote:

It is not our government's place to tell me how I am going to live my own life, and I'll hold to that position be the president Trump, Biden, or any other ruler on the planet.

...Except when it comes to dictating what people do in their bedrooms and who they love.

Accman wrote:

...because you wouldn't know what it is like to have been employed for over twenty years...You'll pardon me if I am angry and frustrated by this stuff. If I do come across as sounding harsh at times, then chalk it up to that. i do not intend to do so, but that's how things go at times.

I feel you there and understand the frustration. On that point, we're completely in alignment. The economy is ravaged and it is a scary place to be in--to not know what tomorrow holds.

All I can offer you with respect to that point is that there are millions more suffering just like you. And the fact that there's no assistance coming when we've seen other countries give effective and swift assistance is like putting salt in a wound. Trust me, all of us feel like the government has turned its back on us.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector