Re: What do you think about the Corona virus conspiracy theories?

Jack, when I said that an employer not hiring someone because they wouldn't wear a mask, I was saying that in light of the fact that in doing this they might well have turned down one of the best employees that they could have had if that person had all of the required skills. Turning someone away when they have all the skills you require is not a bright move, virus or no virus, mask or no mask. I am also not surprised that as many people leave bathrooms without washing their hands as we see happening. Personally, i always remember to do this, and that's why I find it insulting to have to be reminded of that. However, I do get it that there are people out there who just don't seem to get this, and that was the case long before all of this stuff as you said in your post.

I get that these companies are trying to do their best from a health and safety standpoint. That's why I want to take their tests from home. I am trying to do what is  best for everyone, so it isn't my problem if they chose to beat around the bush when it comes to accessibility. i will play their game and wear the mask as I have said since I will do anything I can to make this work. I will, however, make it very clear to them, respectfully and professionally of course, that I am not pleased about it--not one bit. I didn't realize that so many folks had trouble with Pearson in terms of  accessibility. I recently spoke with a lady who is also blind who went for some teaching certifications a while back, and she had a real time of it with them as well.