Re: What do you think about the Corona virus conspiracy theories?

Jade, I hear you loud and clear and totally agree with you. From the beginning of this thing with Pearson, I've made it clear that I would do whatever I could to help make things go smoothly. this is why I really want to do these tests from home as it would be the safest and healthiest way to go about this. they're not working with me, and I don't want to end up going into a literal testing center and just get more of a run-around because things aren't put together so that I can test there. I have tired to act in the best interests of everyone involved in this, and what have I gotten for it so far? Nothing, absolutely nothing accept a bunch of excuses. I will continue to do things in a way that tries to keep everyone safe, but they're going to have to work with me here or there will be problems. As it is, they're not even accredited with the BBB, so why Microsoft, CompTIA, or any other major company would go through Pearson for their testing is beyond me. However, there it is I guess. Yeah, there is certainly some tough work ahead, that's for sure, but I've always been told that there are times when if something isn't easy then it's worth doing in the end. should be interesting to see what happens.