Re: What do you think about the Corona virus conspiracy theories?

I just subjected myself to like, 2 and a half hours of the guy's most famous quotes, speeches, interviews, etc etc.  I'm not sure what people see in him.  Even when he's contradicting himself he thinks he's right!  He tells Schumer and Pelosi that we need a wall because country's going to pot thanks to pot and terrorists and drugs yada yada yada, two minutes later, in that same meeting, the country's doing great because of him.  You can't have it both ways.  either the country's doing great or it's not, and if it is then it doesn't need the wall so what in the blazes are we even fighting about?
Telling widows their husbands knew what they signed up for when they die in military service?  Trying to come up with less than creative insults for every politician he doesn't agree with?  Telling the whitehouse they should end funding for a program that aimed to educate young women and little girls in developing countries?  Oh, and it's alright that James Comey  goes after Hilary, that nasty woman, but how dare he go after Trump!  You're fired!
And on and on we could go.  Repealing net neutrality, destroying ecosystems and creating hazards for the environment and nature as a whole, falsely claiming that he's signed more legislation than any other president including Truman. , claiming the US could use some good ol global warming when temps were colder than usual in 17, claiming that dems had \commited treason for refusing to clap for him after he'd given his state of the union address, appointing a bunch of people to the EPA that have ties to fossil fuel companies, being proud to shut down the government, blaming google for fake news, claiming Obama was responsible for the 0 tolerance policy that was separating famlies at the boarder, saying we have no room for immigrants while simultaneously saying we need more workers... I just don't get it.
He's less than intelligent, believes he alone is right, is absolutely certain that admiting being wrong is the worst kind of defeat... I wish I were president if only so I could address all the wrongs this country has to move on to all the rights it truly needs... I will never be president, btw.  Don't worry your head about it.