Re: Urgent advice needed!

I attended a mainstream school and, for the most part, had a wonderful experience. I was the only blind student in my school, but the other kids really worked with me the best they could and we had a good time. I worked with an Association for the Blind and was able to get all of the training that I needed to receive. Up until my junior year, I was getting all my books in braille, but from that point on there were some I was unable to get. My aid actually recorded as much of them for me as she could, which I never expected she would do. I agree that digital is much easier nowadays, but accessibility still has a long way to go, especially where math books are concerned. I hope things work out for you.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Deucalion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : khomus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Marina7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector