Re: Playing choice of games on windows?

It does seem a little odd that accounts on the choiceofgames site are machine specific, I thought they would've worked like accounts in Browser mmorpgs where you can use whichever computer you like so long as you remember your  E-mail address and password.

I suppose though it might be a symtom of the games being ported to systems like Ios, sinse I'm fairly sure that while your gamecenber account would remember your achievements from game to game, your actual save is machine specific, though as I've only got the one Iphone I've not been able to test this.