Re: Discussion of the 2020 American Federal Election

My question is this though...

Yes, he's backed off of those comments but....he endorsed the Proud Boys (in their own words), then got caught out and told them stand down....but that row was pretty heated. I'm not shocked he did, he's been divisive enough over the past four years, but....I have a related question.

Why do people think Biden will suddenly be this radical oh my god bow down to the woke SJW and do everything they want type president? I don't think that'll happen at all, I've heard the whole if Biden gets in American values are dead crap and I don't believe that for a moment. Mostly since nobody's sat down and explained what they /are/ and I know people in the States who can't/won't explain what those values even are, but back to the whole 'oh that is so racist' idea. I feel like Trump has inflamed tensions so much that even legitimately questioning anything to do with any race is seen as racist now, or not lining up with a particular agenda is seen as racist (for instance BLM jumps to mind, if you don't support or criticize their methods, oh you are a racist, if you do, you are a racist thug to a good chunk of people)