Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

He probably coded that way, way back when, and is just less willing to update things now.

Well, we'll see what he does with the story file.
I downloaded a copy about two hours ago, and am very, very slowly updating it.
And when I say slowly, I mean that the formatting is...basically not there. Quotes aren't attributed properly. There are missing apostrophes (its instead of it's). There's weird dialogue attribution, and "your" in place of "you're". Oh, and missing commas. Dozens of them. And sentences that should be broken and aren't. For instance, a sentence like this (and I'm making this up, but this will prove my point): "Oh hey, cool, you have a Kiduddle now, I want to pet it, can I pet it." Yes, examples similar to this can be found in the script, and I'm fixing them all.
Twenty-five minutes of solid work and I'm not even out of Cave of Fates yet. This project is going to take literally days. So we'll see if Aaron decides to update his game after that, and if Mara and I get any credit (mara is the one who made the story file in the first place, and that must've been a lot of tedious copy and paste).