Re: So i've just finished reading neverwhere and its amazing

Hi,

I Didn’t realise neverwhere was by Neil Gaiman,  I haven’t read any of his stuff before but have heard good things about his writing. I’m a big Terry Pratchett fan and I’ve been told the two authors have some similarities in writing, I enjoyed the Good Omens tv adaptation from last year which I believe the book was a Pratchett and Gaiman joint work. I’ve been meaning to check out Neil Gaiman for a while , so since Neverwhere seems to be well recommended I’ve added it to my Audible listens, once I’ve finished my current book I’ll be looking forward to checking it out.
@Dark, that’s a shame you didn’t enjoy the first two books in the Dark Magician trilogy, I enjoyed the series and binge read the whole thing pretty quickly. I tend to not reread books, or not at least  for a long while, with all this talk of the series I’ll maybe give it a reread at some stage and see how well it stands up on that second read through. I actually have Skyward  in my Audible reading list already, but just haven’t gotten round to it yet, but I do like Sanderson so I’ll be looking forward to checking it out when I get some time. The other book you recommended sounds interesting to, I’ll check out your link/review. Thanks for the recommendations as ever.

Paul Lemm

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stasp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stasp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lemm via Audiogames-reflector