Re: Cosmic rage activities, my thoughts so far.

@defender, can't speak to that myself as I haven't played that many similar games. Star conquest was so dam spammy in space combat I found the tutorial impossible and got my character in a worse position than when he started, much as I loved the world, writing and some of the other activities,
I was always putoff Miriani by the pvp aspect, and though I tried premetheus the confusing help files and ideas of what to do meant I never got far in the game.

So for me, similarities or differences to other games were less of a concern. What I'm more concerned with is how interesting things are to do and how well they advance characters.

There are some great activities as I said above, others are pretty crappy, hence the reason for this topic, since one thing I can say about the game is that the hosts put a lot of time and energy into improving the game, and while I don't always agree with the way things work (I hate needing to group or beg others for stun crystals to make ground combat actually vaguely possible), I can say it's a game I have had a lot of fun with and likely will continue to in the future.