Re: The wheel of time and other fantasy books

sorry for the double  post, but no one really answered to my previous one, not that my previous one had a wquestion in it lol.
well , I was at chapter44 of the great hunt called the blade master, when they found the horn in a shon chan building, Mat , and Rand and the others. But you know what I felt? when Rand thought with that blade master, Turak? I was exsighted, there many descriptive scenes in this book, and not so many sword fights. But this time I felt addrenaline coursing through my vains, it was amazing , I mean I fekt ir for the battle that Rand had , and for the way in which they snicked in to shon chan putpost to take the dagger and the horn. Combined with the way ninive lished a suulmani, , all of those combined, really made my hard pumping.
my question is this?
which scenes from which bbooks made you feel this ausome kind of adrenaline seeminly from nowhere?
it doesn't matter which book, but it has to give you this feeling of adrenaline and your hart pumping like you finished a race. Seriously, even now my hart is pumping and I finished the chapter 16 minutes ago. Why does thathappen? and why, and how did it happen to you?
The only comparason I can make is running or finishing a race, that how I felt , I had this experience by reading other books too.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : khomus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : khomus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector