Re: good ios games that are offline.

You may also like Super Tile Smash, Knight Commander, and Tank Battle though I have to say, a bulk of the games I'd play have already been mentioned. I suppose Hobo Simulator is fun for a while? If you're low vision, Dark Echo is challenging, and you may have luck with Dan the Man, or Nub, both brilliant platformers/beat-em-ups calling back from times gone by.