Re: good ios games that are offline.

You may also like Super Tile Smash, Knight Commander, and Tank Battle though I have to say, a bulk of the games I'd play have already been mentioned. I suppose Hobo Simulator is fun for a while? If you're low vision, Dark Echo is challenging, and you may have luck with Dan the Man, or Nub, both brilliant platformers/beat-em-ups calling back from times gone by.
Edit: There's an abundance of word and maths games, so download at your leisure. Stuff like Ordit, Word Academy, Word Finder... You know what? That's all the listing I'm going to do for word games. Also, Fruit Pot anyone? You can't download it fresh now for some stupid reason, but if you'd previously downloaded it, pop on over to your purchased section!