We should be able to delete our own topics!

Hi,
I'm not one for starting debates, but I believe this is insane. I mean, the fact that we can't delete or be given more flexibility over our own forum topics is just BS. What if I posted in the wrong room, wanted to move my topic, and I can't delete it. What if a game is closed and the topic is just sitting there to rot, with no way for the original creator of the topici to simply hit the delete button? I mean, this is personally my opinion, but that is just annoying. We should have that type of control over our forum topics.
What do you guys think? Let me know your thoughts.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Slender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Slender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : matt1211 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector