Re: We should be able to delete our own topics!

Some people can't be responsible with that, so unfortunately no one gets to have it. We used to be able to delete our own topics, but some would create topics that violated the rules then delete them before they could get into trouble.

Then there are those who just mass-delete their topics when leaving. Some of those topics may have useful information, and it's rather unfortunate when those sorts of topics are lost.

. Still, I'm not fond of just having things taken away when I have no plans to misuse them either. So, I agree. Would love to see that ability brought back for everyone, and it could be disabled on a per user basis if someone can't be responsible. And if people really want to delete a bunch of their own topics, that's on them even though it's rather silly.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Slender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Slender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : matt1211 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BoundTo via Audiogames-reflector