Re: The Arcane Duels - Demo and development log video

Hi Aronlp! The game sounds great. One thing about the Sonus GDE: at this point, you could develope it for creating games for Pc, maybe! It's a great program, in my opinion and it could interest new developers, me being one of those. One of the best thing would be giving the possibility to assigning the keys we want for the various buttons or the player's movements. I'm trying to learn as much as I can from your videos and from your games. I have many ideas but... This you new game gave me other ideas so, thanks for all your great work, really!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : claudiogaranzini via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector