Re: Best audio (code) library for C?

Thanks for the answers and the explanation, much appreciated. I haven't read the manual yet, but I've been keeping up to date with the repository at regular intervals. I look forward to seeing where you go with the reverb and HRTF work. I don't think I'll be revisiting my own HRTF any time soon as I've got fairly limited time to work on personal stuff, and am focusing on gameplay mechanics at the moment. So I will continue to watch Synthizer, and I'll take it for a spin when you have reverb in place.

Thanks and good luck!

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall