Re: yu gi oh mud tournament

Hi Denny

It's great that you want to organize a tournament, I was thinking about it for a little while now.
But the thing is, your rull about one turn kill decks is nearly impossible to respect, cause a lot of decks, even no meta decks, are perfectly capable of killing you in one turn.
If there are some beginners, ofcourse it could be possible to make a list of metadecks that are forbidden, but if you want no decks able of killing you in one turn, the list will be extremey long...

As for metadecks, here are those I think shouldn't be allowed if beginners are playing in your tournament.

1 Infernoble
2 Dragonlink
3 Dinosaurs

Those three are the worst in my opinion, if you have no experience playing against them. If someone thinks about other decks, please feel free to complete the list.

I'll try to participate, the hour is fine for me but I can't garenti I'll be avalable for all the duration of the tournament. So maybe I can start and after if I have to go I'll drop.

Later everyone

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dennybuster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dennybuster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rubyel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Shiro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Shinobi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector