Re: yu gi oh mud tournament

Ok everyone, this is what I propose for next tournaments, a system that is used in local events, atleast when there's not a freaking pandemy that prevent people to go at local events...
The playing system is as follows:

- it's divided in rounds, three, four, five, as the managers want
- for the first round, the pairing is randomized
- for all the next rounds, you pair together only players who have the same ratio of loss/victory
- all games are matches, so it's a best of three game with siding between games
- You have to give your deck list to the judges before the tournament, so they can control that you always play the same deck during the tournament

The positive thing about this system in my opinion is, of course you can play against some one stronger then you sometimes, but since you only play against people who have the same ratio as you do, I think there's a good balance at the end of the day.

I hope I was clear, let me know if you want more explanations, or exemples maybe.

Later!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rubyel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Shiro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Shinobi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dennybuster via Audiogames-reflector